Strategic planning is a cornerstone of business success, but as many business owners, executives, managers and team leaders know, it can be very challenging to map out a viable strategy that stretches 5-10 years into the future.
After all, many businesses have their hands full solving today’s problems and delivering on strategic objectives that may have already been set.
Yet companies that fail to future-proof themselves through careful strategic planning do so at their own peril.
"Where are we going, and how are we going to get there?"
If you've been struggling to answer these questions, you've come to the right place.
Our strategic innovation workshops will help your organization see the forest – above the trees, enabling you to turn insights into actions.
How our innovation workshops work
- To start, a member of our strategic consulting team will work with your project leader(s) to identify key individuals (both inside and outside the company) who should be a part of the process.
- We will design your program and manage the logistics of all activities, including one-on-one interviews and group workshops. The scope and structure of these activities will be based on your unique needs and goals.
- We will help you identify and validate the primary issues, needs and problems facing your organization, both today and in the future.
- We will uncover issues lying ‘under the surface’ and help you see the future opportunities and risks facing your business through a variety of lenses.
- We will moderate all workshop activities to ensure that consistent progress is made and that stakeholder alignment is achieved.
- We will compile insights that will inform workshops and discussions.
- We’ll prepare post-workshop deliverables and guide your team through the findings and recommendations.
The benefits of third party facilitation
Have issues such as differing opinions, competing priorities or the lack of substantive information prevented your organization from doing the kind of deep strategic planning that you need to succeed? If so, bringing in experts from the outside makes a lot of sense. Here’s what you can expect from the Usability Sciences team:
- The ability to focus on the integrity of the process, not politics or opinions
- Experience in managing the nuances of workshops and dealing with a variety of people and points of view
- Access to user research and participant recruiting services to obtain insights from people outside the organization
- A dedicated team who can keep the project moving and ultimately deliver the results you’re looking for
Ready to get started?Contact us for a preliminary consultation
The issues that will impact your business’s future are out there.
Let us help you identify them and guide you and your team to the solutions and insights you need to overcome them. Contact our team today.