You don’t have to miss out on the benefits of usability testing because of a limited budget or a tight schedule: an expert review of your website or application offers experienced and authoritative feedback in just a few days.
An expert review is a cost-efficient way to identify aspects of a website that can hinder or annoy your customers throughout their customer experience. Instead of requiring several weeks for finding users, running the tests and writing up a report, an expert review can be completed in less than a week at a fraction of the cost of a usability test.
The usability analysts who conduct an expert review of your website will point out problems and provide recommendations based on their extensive experience in user research. An expert review can save you money by making your website easier to use and avoiding customer returns and poor sales.
Usability Sciences conducts expert reviews from its office in Dallas, Texas.
- We start by working with you to understand your research objectives, identify your target audience and determine which assets will be evaluated by the research team (e.g., wireframes, screenshots, prototype, live website, etc.).
- For most expert review projects, the review is conducted in a single day. The research team will go over your website with you by phone and a Web conference connection.
- After the review is complete, the results are analyzed and compiled into a report, which contains actionable recommendations for fixing the observed issues with the website.
An expert review offers the advantages of advice from seasoned usability professionals in a short period of time. For a relatively low cost, you get direction on how to make your website easier to use, which in turn will boost your sales and customer satisfaction.
An expert review will also help you answer the following questions:
- Which best practices should be followed to make your website easier to use?
- What aspects of your website may pose problems for your customers?
- Is there anything in the design that is unclear or confusing?
- Are there any features missing from the designs?
- Are their any major hindrances to the customer experience?
Contact us today to get a cost-effective expert assessment of your website.