Director of Sales
This role is based in Dallas, TX and we are unable to offer relocation assistance at this time.
Usability Sciences Corporation is a pioneer in user research. We uncover end-user needs, behaviors, goals, and pain points for some of the biggest, most loved companies in the world.
Highly regarded as one of the most trusted research partners in UX research today, Usability Sciences is celebrated as a space to grow and refine research skills. Due to the volume of projects completed each year, our researchers are exposed to a wide range of methodologies and industries, including healthcare, e-commerce, banking, and digital services.
At our headquarters in Las Colinas, Irving, TX our employees enjoy a challenging, collaborative, and innovative environment that allows everyone to have a voice. We offer competitive pay, great benefits (health, dental, and life insurance, vacation time, holidays), and a corporate environment built upon fostering the strengths and passions
- Responsible for generating, developing, and closing revenue with new and existing customers
- Business Development
- Follow-up on USC’s online marketing efforts to generate and qualify leads that produce product demos.
- Close new business by following up on leads that are generated through marketing activities and/or client interest in our solutions.
- Dedicate time to nurture and penetrate “key accounts” within your territory which will include tactics such as cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn initiatives, and referrals.
- Get involved in user experience research to better understand the needs of this community and develop sales strategies on behalf of Usability Sciences; this can include but is not limited to joining local user experience research organizations, special interest groups and subscribing to appropriate user experience research media flows
- Keep CRM timely and up-to-date; record and log phone calls, discussions, emails, and email campaigns.
- Properly categorize opportunities and account listings within SF.
- Make sure leads are acted upon within hours. Leads need to be accurately converted into opportunities if qualified. Leads need to be converted in a timely manner and opportunity stages updated.
- Business Development
- Direct report to the CEO
- Work closely with sales, marketing, finance, and research teams
- Ability to understand and be comfortable using the latest technologies – Salesforce or similar CRM
- Articulate and able to develop and deliver presentations to technology and/or research-based audience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Completion of a structured sales training program preferred
- Experience selling solutions, technologies, consulting, or market research services is preferred but not required
- 4-year degree preferred, but not required
- Prefer at least 4 years of successful B2B sales experience
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org