Stakeholder Interviews consist of a series of group or individual discussions with those who are impacted by or who have an impact on your research objectives. These discussions provide a deeper understanding of each stakeholder’s role, as well as an overall understanding of the organizational requirements. This process also provides stakeholders an environment in which they can express their opinions and feel that they have been heard.
- We start by working with you to understand your research objectives, identify stakeholders, establish an interview schedule and develop interview questions.
- Interviews are conducted on-site or remotely through Web conferencing, and typically last for 60 to 90 minutes. The number of interview sessions depends on the number of stakeholders.
- Upon completion of the interviews, we will analyze all of the results to deliver insights grouped by main themes, stakeholder comments and recommendations, and analyst observations captured during the interviews.
Although often overlooked, Stakeholder Interviews are a fundamental aspect of any user experience research project. Including stakeholders in the process increases their buy-in for the research results.
Stakeholder Interviews will also help you answer the following questions:
- What do stakeholders expect from the research?
- How do they define success within the organization?
- What role do they play in the organization?
- Where do they see problems?
- What do they think needs to change?
Contact us today to learn more about how Stakeholder Interviews can improve the success of your user experience strategy.