A space designed to meet your goals
To be competitive, your products and services need user research. And just like mechanics need a garage and chefs need a kitchen, you need a space to conduct user research that is custom-built to achieve your goals. Our labs are designed around the singular purpose of achieving the best possible user research.
Problem solving starts here
- Based out-of-town, but need to conduct research in the DFW area?
- Local, with a great UX team, but need a space to conduct the research you want?
- A design agency hoping to conduct UX research or focus groups for your client, but you’re just not equipped for it?
We can help!
Let us handle the hassles
When you don’t have a UX lab, but try to conduct UX research anyway, there are a number of issues to deal with:
- Trying to schedule multiple rooms
- Dealing with security
- Managing user traffic
- Providing a waiting area
- Keeping users separate from development teams
- Tackling technical issues
- And a myriad of other potential pitfalls and concerns…
When you use our facilities, it removes those hassles and pain-points, so you may focus on the research. And because we’re user experience researchers also, you can be confident that your UX team will feel right at home.
Second to none in-house recruiting
Whether you need assistance in screener development, outreach to your customer list, or you want to take advantage of our local database, our in house recruiting team is here to help. Even if you just need someone to greet the participants when they walk through the door, we’ve got your back!
Getting the right users is only part of the solution; you also need state-of-the-art labs and technology to best facilitate your research.
- Each of our labs are sound-proofed pairs of rooms, separated by a one-way glass window – This allows your UX team to observe and discuss, without interrupting or distracting the user.
- You also have access to Morae, an industry-leading UX research tool.
- With computers in both rooms, everything the user says and does is mirrored in the observation room and recorded for future viewing.
- Even mobile devices can be tested; our custom-designed solution allows for pixel-perfect mirroring of the mobile device, in addition to an overhead camera and picture-in-picture of the user’s face.
- We also have large, focus group-ready labs.
- And if you’ve got a large team, the research feed can be shared to one of our conference rooms, so you can spread out and brainstorm.
We’ve all felt the pain of being nickel-and-dimed, and that’s why we’re committed to not doing so. The full state-of-the-art lab is available to you every time. A copy of the recordings is yours to take. Want to broadcast the research over a web-conference to remote viewers? We’re set up for that! Coffee, sodas, and snacks are in the kitchen; help yourself. We’ll even take your lunch orders and coordinate meal delivery, at cost, so that you can focus on what really matters – the research.
We will help solve your problems
Whether you’re in town and need a lab for a few days, or you’re local and want regular access to state-of-the-art facilities, we will help. And if you need assistance, we have the skills to provide assistance, take notes, moderate, or run the project from inception to report. We’re UX researchers also; come make yourself at home.