B2B and B2C are different – you need a different approach to usability.
- Finding the right person can be difficult, but talking to the wrong person can be detrimental – with our dedicated, in-house recruiting team, we ensure that the only people we include in the research are exactly the right people.
- We can conduct research in our state-of-the-art labs or talk to your customers anywhere, including in their own place of business.
- Our research approach is collaborative every step of the way; this ensures that you and your team are properly equipped to make data-informed decisions.
Don’t just take it from us. Here’s how Sonesh Shah, from Bosch, approached B2B Usability research. Some key takeaways include:
- Confidence – You can be certain that you have the right answers.
- Momentum – Knowing you’re on the right path, by conducting the right B2B research, empowers successful development.
- B2B > B2C – Before the research, Sonesh thought B2C research would be more valuable and more actionable than B2B research. In reality, he found it to be exactly the opposite.
Every project we take on is customized to best suit the needs of the client. Here are some of the questions you should ask when researching a B2B customer research vendor:
- How do you separate what customers say from what they actually do?
- I work in a very specific industry. How will you engage with my niche customers?
- How will you capture the experiences my customers face on a daily basis?
- How will the project timeline fit into my development cycle?