Senior User Experience Analyst
Usability Sciences Corporation was founded in 1988 and has provided usability research services and technologies to more than 230 companies around the globe. Our services provide a complete usability solution for Internet e-commerce and b2b sites, corporate Intranets, and software and hardware products. USC is headquartered in Las Colinas, Irving, TX. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a corporate environment that is built upon fostering the strengths of each employee to create winning teams.
The Senior Usability Analyst uses their experience and knowledge to lead any project on their own or as part of a team, either in-house or on the road. The incumbent in this position works closely with senior level staff to provide leadership, mentoring and training and within the analyst team through setting a high standard of work habits, quality deliverables and confident, high-level interactions with clients and sales staff during the project life cycle.
- Drafting usability test plans which outline the general flow, tasks, and moderator questions to be covered during participant sessions in order to meet our client’s objectives.
- Interacts effectively with recruiters during the recruiting phase of the project.
- Capable of setting up and utilizing all lab and recording technology.
- Facilitating one-on-one testing sessions and/or focus groups and analyzes participant feedback.
- Scribes and translates (verbally and written) user feedback.
- Analyze and document the results discovered from the usability sessions and/or focus groups to complete the final deliverable.
- Participates in discussions on how to improve usability deliverables, usability processes, or team/company goals.
- Confidently lead complex projects using a variety of methodologies.
- Volunteers and actively participates in team and company initiatives.
- Travel required up to 25%.
- Professional experience as a user experience analyst or researcher that includes complex methodologies.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proficient typing skills and the proven ability to craft high-quality deliverables.
- Proven ability and desire to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with minimal day to day guidance and independently managing deadlines.
- Ability to work well with a variety of high-profile clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables and meet client deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study such as Human Factors, Psychology, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or MIS with prior experience as a user experience researcher.
About Usability Sciences:
Since 1988, Usability Sciences continues to be the leading user experience solutions provider.
Who We Are:
Usability Sciences was built around a set of core beliefs and values. Being a relatively small company, it is critical that all of our employees promote the ideals listed in our “What we believe”.
This position is being offered from our main office located in Irving, Texas (Dallas area). Relocation expenses will not be covered.
Please send cover letter expressing your interest in working for Usability Sciences along with your resume, salary requirements, and/or examples of past work to Careers[at]usabilitysciences[dot]com.
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.