Usability Sciences Corporation has been helping our clients make their websites and products better since 1988. We provide usability and user experience research services to more than 100 companies annually. At our headquarters in Las Colinas, Irving, TX our employees enjoy a challenging, collaborative, and innovative environment that allows everyone to have a voice. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, which include health, dental, and life insurance, vacation time, holidays, and a corporate environment that is built upon fostering the strengths of each employee to create winning teams.
We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to ensure the administrative functions within Usability Sciences Corporation run smoothly, efficiently, and professionally. This includes general office management, as well as the primary receptionist duties.
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Greet incoming visitors, staff, clients and test participants and escort visitors to appropriate locations
- Maintain USC’s food, office, printing and mailing supplies
- Coordinate client lunches including ordering and set-up
- Retrieve and distribute incoming mail
- Assist with human resources, operations, and corporate administrative functions
- Maintenance and administration of all staff travel, including operations project travel
- Manage reservations of internal office space/needs, such as conference rooms and web conference reservations
- Serve as liaison to the Building Management including Office Emergency Duties
- Reports Directly to the Director of Administration and Human Resources
- Works closely with Manager of User Experience Recruiting and the Recruiting Team
- Works with all USC staff, clients and test participants
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be comfortable communicating by phone in a friendly demeanor
- Must have strong internal and external customer service skills
- Must be comfortable communicating routinely via email and phone, with both clients and study participants
- Must be able to multi-task and have the ability to prioritize workload
- Must quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment and respond in a prompt and professional manner.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet research
- Must be a high school graduate, some college coursework preferred
- Prefer two years of experience in a professional work environment
About Usability Sciences:
Since 1988, Usability Sciences continues to be the leading user experience solutions provider.
Who We Are:
Usability Sciences was built around a set of core beliefs and values. Being a relatively small company, it is critical that all of our employees promote the ideals listed in our “What we believe”.
This position is being offered from our main office located in Irving, Texas (Dallas area). Relocation expenses will not be covered.
Please send cover letter expressing your interest in working for Usability Sciences to Careers[at]usabilitysciences[dot]com.
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.