For over 25 years, Usability Sciences has been a pioneer in the field of usability and user experience research. We’re dedicated to our craft, and with that dedication comes a commitment to our employees: we strive to create and maintain an open and efficient work environment for everyone on our team.
We aim to employ a diverse group of team-oriented individuals who possess the desire to better users’ experiences with products.
Whether you are new to the user experience field or a seasoned veteran, working with Usability Sciences’ experienced research team and Fortune 100 clients will provide you with an abundance of opportunities to further your career.
Usability Sciences understands and appreciates the benefits of having a balance between work life and family life. To that extent, we work hard to provide employees with the flexibility to manage both their career and family. One way we accomplish this is by offering employees the opportunity to work from home one day a week. Additionally, we provide flexible start times, because we understand that on occasion, things come up that you need to deal with before coming in to the office.
Usability Sciences has created a culture that is filled with high performing staff members, who treat each other with respect and care. We cautiously add new members to our staff to ensure they will blend with the culture and keep this unique culture thriving. Teamwork at Usability Sciences is routine and represents the best part of our culture. It is a truly an exceptional culture that we are extremely proud of.
Our values are part of our DNA. They guide the way we work with our customers and with each other. Through our values we have created a company culture where ideas can blossom, people can thrive and success can flourish.
- Customer Focus: I know that serving the needs of the Usability Sciences customer is my #1 priority.
- Integrity: I am honest and trustworthy, and others count on me to do what’s right.
- Accountability: I understand what is expected of me, and accept responsibility to get the job done.
- Recognition: I recognize and praise those who achieve and excel.
- Execution: I expect the best and strive to exceed expectations.
- People: I believe every employee is important, and I do all I can to help them succeed.
- Teamwork: I am part of a larger team with a common purpose—to serve the customer.
- Innovation: I look for new and creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
The well being of Usability Sciences’ employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, we strive to offer one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Exposure to research projects on behalf of Fortune 100 companies
- Competitive salaries
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision care for employee (coverage available to purchase for qualified dependents)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K plan
- Paid time off (bonus days awarded at 5-year milestones) and holidays
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity/paternity benefits
- Flexible start times
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Individual offices (not cubicles) for employees
- Company hosted Lunch ’N’ Learn
- Company sponsored events, including community outreach
- For the research team, lunch is catered during testing days
- Soda, juices, hot beverages and a variety of snacks available all day
- In-office, no-cost flu vaccinations
- In-office user experience library
- On-site fitness center
- On-site cafeteria
- Jogging/walking path around nearby lake
- Access to mass transit
Usability Sciences is continually reviewing and improving our benefits policies. Please contact us directly to learn more about our extensive benefits package.
Is this where you belong? If so, contact us today.